Chutney (Chakalaka flavor)
Quantity depends on the number of people you are cooking for.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
• Boil your turkey until it is half done, reduce the water level and pour the water into an empty bowl.
• Slice your full onion into rings and Julienne cut your full green pepper, then add into the pot with a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
• Fry for 2-4 minutes and then add your origanum, mixed herbs, paprika, crushed garlic and black pepper
• Stir to desired consistency for 2 minutes, add tomato paste and cook for another 2 minutes
• Then add a tablespoon of Bushveld Sauce, bay leaves, knorr tasty beef soup and the water which you emptied into a bowl at the boiling phase.
•Boil the mixture for 5 minutes and then take the pot off the stove allowing you tasty soup to set before you can serve.
Best served with Pap and Rice….